Review our restaurant project details for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design
El Ranchero is a 6,100 sq. ft. restaurant renovated from an existing Blockbuster. Cook Design Group, INC was responsible for complete mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings.
Forno Restaurant is a 5,000 sq. ft. renovation to an existing restaurant in Baltimore City. Cook Design Group, INC. was responsible for the complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing design of the new Forno restaurant.
- Carpaccio’s (Annapolis, MD) – 7,000 sq. ft.
- Jerry’s Seafood (Annapolis, MD) – 4,260 sq. ft.
- Kona Grille (Baltimore, MD) – 9,000 sq. ft.
- Pomo Grille (Herndon, VA) – 4,600 sq. ft.
- Rib City (Hagerstown, MD) – 3,050 sq. ft.
- Salerno’s Restaurant (Eldersburg, MD)
- Sazzio (Annapolis, MD) – 4,300 sq. ft.
- Tatin Restaurant (Baltimore, MD) – 4,000 sq. ft.
- Timothy Dean (National Harbor, MD) – 7,800 sq. ft.
- Greystone Restuarant (Columbia, Hunt Valley, Rockville, and Annapolis, MD)
Call Cook Design Group at: 410-596-6800 or fill out our online form today for expert mechanical, plumbing, or electrical designs. Modern technology allows us to work with companies throughout the United States and we can work on your project wherever your location.