Review our bank project details for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design
Old Line Bank Headquarters (Bowie, MD) – 2,200 sq. ft.
Cook Design Group, INC. designed the first and third floor of the Old Line Bank Headquarters in Bowie, Maryland. This project was designed with full mechanical, plumbing, and electrical drawings. This project consisted of a 250kw back up generator and a large server room with ductless split systems. The building had four emergency A/C units and outdoor heat pumps.
Bulldog Federal Credit Union is a new 2,000 sq. ft. bank branch. This was renovated from an existing restaurant to a bank. Cook Design Group was responsible for the complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing design of this building. This project was designed with one packaged gas fired rooftop unit. The plumbing consisted of relocated restrooms and reworking the propane gas system to coincide with existing propane tanks.
Additional Bank Projects
- ESFCU Bank Branches (Bowie, Clarksburg, Greenbelt and Rockville, MD)
- Old Line Bank Branches (Annapolis, Fort Washington and Waldorf, MD)
- ACT FCU (LaVale, MD) 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bulldog FCU (Smithsburg, MD) – 2,000 sq. ft.
- HCE FCU (Ellicott City, MD) – 1,950 sq. ft.
- SECU Bank Branches (Baltimore & Annapolis, MD)
- Fed Financial Credit Union (Rockville, MD) – 2,445 sq. ft.
- Healthcare Family Federal Credit Union – 3,800 sq. ft.
- Revere Bank Branches (Laurel & Millersville, MD)
Call Cook Design Group at: 410-596-6800 or fill out our online form today to discuss your need for expert mechanical, plumbing, or electrical designs. Modern technology allows us to work with companies throughout the United States and we can work on your project wherever your location.